Saturday, July 9, 2016

Camp Cullin: Day One

It is 10:42pm.

Today was our first day at Camp Cullin and it has been really nice.

The kids had a blast and that to me was the best part.

And I could feel Elijah shining down on us today.

It was a much needed retreat.

I can not really express how thankful I am right now.

Here are just a few pictures that I took of today's fun.

I'll write more about the whole camp one we are back at Granny's and rested again.





















Well tomorrow is another adventure, and I only get to enjoy my fancy bed for one night so I better get some sleep.

Please continue to pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always Pray for my sweet Elijah.


Tomorrow is another 10th.
Another month gone without holding you.
And I feel like somehow it means I am leaving you further behind...even though what it really means is I am getting closer...
Closer to the day where I will hold you in my arms again.
I love you my boogie.
Miss you.
Always.
<3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you all came to Camp Cullin. The kids loved the Brotherly Love Rocks.

    ReplyDelete

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...