Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Delirium

It is 9:19pm

We got back to Orlando sometime around 10am this morning.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't and I think I have only slept about 2 hours in the last 24 hours.

I tried to be productive today and wrote a little bit, but I don't know if it is even cohesive because I am so tired....but I started...so I guess that counts for something right?

I don't know...I am so tired.

We are watching The Amazing Race because I haven't been able to watch it in 2 weeks.

My guess is that we didn't make it this round of auditions, but when August ends we will just try again with a video audition...

Anyways, I am pretty much useless at this point of the day...I need sleep.

So I will finish this episode and go to bed...

Please keep my family in your prayers...Tomorrow I need to start researching doctors and possibly some sort of part time weekend job...

Pray for our situation that is changes soon.

And always always, pray for Elijah.

Thank you.



Good night sweet boy.
Tomorrow is a new day and I will keep going
because I have to.
I have to keep going so I can keep you sweet name alive 
and so I can keep my promise to you.
Together, we will change this world.

I love you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...