Saturday, July 2, 2016

Dreaming Under the Louisiana Sky

It is 9:58pm.

We are in Louisiana at Granny's house.

I am still exhausted from the drive Last night.

We got here around 6am.
I was shooting to get here around 2am lol.

I don't know where we lost 4 hours...

But we are here.

Today has been a good day of naps and spending time with family....and of course Granny's cooking.

I talked to my dad today and we are going to hold a yard sale to benefit The Love, Elijah Project.

So if you are in Natchitoches on July 16, please come by and support us. I am going to put a little ad in the paper and I will keep posting everyday so hopefully we get a good turn out.

It is the first of many fundraising attempts I need to save our behind...lol.

We have $600 rent we have to pay to keep our studio space and I am not a wealthy person, so I have to be a determined person now.



Tomorrow my parents are heading up this way so we can all eat cake and Ice cream and celebrate the kids birthdays together.

I am so thankful to see my family.

It is much needed.

I am still dreaming big...and packed our #teamelijah shirts in case we get an email or call from The Amazing Race lol.

So just keep praying big for us.

Pray for some peace. Pray for our finances. Pray for my parents to have a safe trip tomorrow. Pray for the world. And always always please pray for my Elijah.

Thank you.



Oh sweet grumpy face.
I miss you so much.
All the little boys are here and I just think about how you should be here too.

I keep feeling like I should be watching out for you.
My body searches for you always.
My heart longs for you always.
I will miss you always.

I love you my boogie.
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...