Sunday, July 3, 2016

I think about you always

It is 9:35pm

Today was a good day.

My parents drove up and we all had lunch together, sang the kids happy birthday, and then we did water balloons and a slip and slide.

For a grand finale we did fireworks and now we are about to watch Evan Almighty.

But you know what? Even all the good days...it is hard.

All of these things made me think of Elijah all day and miss him so much.

Levi couldn't even watch the fireworks...

Anyways...just keep us in your prayers because it never gets easier.

I'm going to watch the movie and rest.

I am thankful for this wonderful day...I really am.


Hi sweet boy. I think about how you should be running around everywhere. I think about you always.
I miss you so much.
I love you more.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...