Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Happy Birthday Gabriel

It is 9:21pm.

Today is my youngest living son Gabriel's birthday.

He is now 5.

It has been a really emotional day.

Trying not to make comparisons between my living children's lives and the life Elijah could have or should have had...but it is hard.

Anyways...I want to stay positive for Gabriel because he deserves a happy birthday.

So happy happy birthday to Gabriel Jordan on his fifth birthday.

My wild child. My sweet boy. My partner in crime.

The one who always reminds us that Elijah is in our hearts.

Here is my little photo tribute to my monster.












Oh sweet Elijah.
Send your big brother some sweet dreams tonight.
He misses you.
We all do.
And happy 13 months to you too.
<3
I love you my boogie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...