Monday, July 25, 2016

Lucky

It is 7:45pm.

I went to my first session with a licensed counselor today.

We talked about everything I have been through in the last year, and she told me at the very end that I should be proud of myself for being so brave.

We talked a lot about self love..

It feels really hokey to even talk about self love, but it is important for growth and for well being...and for healing. So I am trying to be open minded.

We also talked about my sleep patterns, which haven't been great, and we set a time to stop my screen time each day...8pm.

And I have a bed time....10pm.

Tonight I am aiming for an 8:30 off screen time because it is the first day of my new routine, and I have to adjust somethings to finish before I ditch social media all together and have my nightly quiet time.

But I am cutting tonight's blog short tonight, and I will tell you more about everything tomorrow.

Until then, here is this week's Monday Night Memorial Video:





Thanks for watching!


Hi sweet boy.
I never thought it was possible to miss someone so much,
but I miss you every day.
Still trying to make you proud.
But it is you that I am most proud of.
I am one lucky momma to be your momma.
I love you so much!
<3



1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I'm m so glad to hear this. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...