Friday, September 16, 2016

"I am thankful for Elijah because he is my best baby"

It is 10:39pm.

I am so tired. Today has been a good day...but a long day.

So tonight I am just going to share with you Julien's Gratitude Journaling from today because it made me smile, and I thought you might enjoy it too:

1. I thankful that we got to go to The Orange Playground.

2. I am thankful for dragon because he is cute.

3. I am thankful for Elijah because he is my best baby.

4. I am thankful for mom because she is cute.

5. I am thankful for me because I am special. (he got quite a kick out of this one)

6. I am thankful for science because it is fun.

7. I am thankful for Katty because he is cute.

8. I am thankful for books because I can learn from them.

9. I am thankful for squirrel because he is cute.

10. I am thankful for T.V. because sometimes it plays movies.

Tomorrow I work all day, so I need to get some sleep. Thank you again for all of your support.

Please continue to pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Goodnight!



You are Julien's best baby <3
You are also mine.
We all love and miss you sweet boy.
Always.
<3






1 comment:

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...