Saturday, October 15, 2016

401: Wave of Light

It is 9:31pm

Today is the 15th day of The Capture Your Grief photo project.

It is also The Wave of Light.

Here is a picture of the candles I lit, the church I lit them in, and what I said.








The four candles I lit earlier today for #waveoflight2016
One is for Elijah.
One is for all of his friends in Heaven.
One is for all the parents who have lost a child or children.
And one more candle for the love that we all share today.
-------------------

It has been a beautiful day but I am so exhausted.

Thank you to all who lit a candle and remembered Elijah tonight. We truly appreciate it.

Next year for October 15th I hope to be releasing my 365 Day companion book for newly bereaved parents and I really want to hold a pink and blue candlelighting dinner. 

But tonight, I need sleep.

Good night everyone.

Please keep praying. 

Pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.


Oh sweet boy 
I hope you and your friends can see all the candles lit for you tonight.
I love and miss you so much.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...