Monday, October 24, 2016

410: When Are You Coming Back?

It is 10:00pm.

I skipped today again on the Capture Your Grief project. Not really because It was a hard day, I just didn't feel up to it. I will play catch up tomorrow.

Today I did a lot of cleaning.

I cleaned up the kitchen And swept and mopped floors after doing school work with the kids and work out stuff with Levi.

Other than that, today was pretty uneventful.

We are still waiting on news about one house while desperately searching for others. Maybe we will find something soon. I hope so.

I'm kind of in a funky mood right now and not Feeling so hot, so I think I am just going to go to bed now.

Please continue to pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Oh sweet boy.
I miss you so very much.
I wish I could give Gabriel a different answer when he asks when you are coming back.
I wish we could all wake up tomorrow and this was just a bad dream.
I would give anything to have that miracle come true.
I still don't understand how other people get their miracles and angels, and we didn't.
I love you so much sweet boy. 
Come see me in my dreams.

<3

1 comment:

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...