Monday, October 31, 2016

417: Happy Halloween Elijah.

It is 7:18pm.

Well today started off great. Alex went and washed some cars for a family friend and Alex made twenty more dollars to add to the kids' Hawaii Fund.

After that we went to go and meet the dogs we are going to help take care of this week for another friend of ours.

Then Alex made some really good eggplant parmesan from some eggplants and marinara sauce we bought from The Green Market this past weekend.

And this evening we went to something that the town put on for Halloween for a little while until the kids got bored and decided they wanted Happy Meals instead.

And then it all sinks in. The extra kid you are supposed to be dragging around and fighting to put on a costume. The what in the world would he be this year? The I miss him so much.

And then to top off those crappy grief moments, we found out that our other "hopeful" housing situation might not work out because of a small electrical problem in one of the bathrooms.

I am just about ready to go pitch a tent somewhere and live there.

There was that schoolbus...I wonder if it has been sold yet? Anyone have $2000 I can have?

Blah.

I am beginning to think that moving back to Natchitoches and looking for a place here is more stressful than living in a hotel room....at least there we didn't feel like we were imposing on people.

I just want a place where if we aren't in our best moods, it doesn't really matter because it doesn't affect anyone but ourselves. Because, you know what? We are not perfect and we have bad days.

I'm just going to leave it at that....

But I am just ready to have a place of our own.

Blah....

Sorry to be such a bummer.

I truly hope everyone is having a fun time this Halloween.

Go get lots of candy, or give lots of candy!!!

OH....this is a strange request, but if any of you got a Linus Halloween Bucket from Mc Donald's year and could part with it, I didn't get one and I would really like to have one. I'll even buy you a happy meal or something.

Thanks so much.

And as always, please pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And please pray for my sweet Elijah. <3


Happy Halloween Sweet Boy.
What would you be this year?
I can't even imagine.
We miss you always,
but these big days my heart just breaks more.
You should be here.
I love you my boogie.
<3









No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...