Tuesday, November 1, 2016

418: Tired

It is 7:14pm.

But it feels so much later.

I didn't sleep well last night.

Somewhere in the middle of the night I had this strange dream where my nieces shaved my son Julien's head, and then after that I just couldn't sleep very well.

It is weird how you can have these stupid anxiety fits over the dumbest things.

Maybe the dream was just some weird way that my mind and body was trying to cope with another holiday without Elijah...some kind of crazy diversion. I don't know.

I don't guess I'll ever really understand how all that works.

Anyways, right now I am supposed to be working on my next book--trying to finish it.

BUT, I left the paper I want to use for illustrations in our car, and Levi took the car to go to a karate class he is checking out...whomp whomp.

The kids are having a blast though. We are dog sitting/house sitting for some friends and Alex is watching some sort of mind trick show on Netflix while cuddling the dogs while the other boys are playing with some magnetic blocks they found.

The dogs have been great fun and are super adorable.

Tomorrow I have to drive out to Crowville to pick up my large order of books and then come back and wrap up all my orders and get them shipped out. It is probably going to be a pretty long day so hopefully tonight I sleep a little bit better.

I wish I had something more insightful to share with you lol, but I am just drained in every way imaginable.

Just keep praying. Pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.



Hi my sweet boy.
I love you so much.
So so much.
Miss you always.
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...