Saturday, October 22, 2016

408: Relationships

It is 11:02pm.

Feeling a little better today...just tired.

We had another green market today.

Didn't make a whole lot of money, but Alex is really enjoying it and the vendors really adore him and have treated him with absolute kindness. I am really thankful for that.

The rest of the day was really just driving back to Levi's Granny's house and napping...and eating.

I may have watched a little HGTV too.

I'm keeping the blog short tonight. I have this weird sharp shooting pain in my left thumb and I probably need sleep.

Today I decided to do the day 21 of The Capture Your Grief project.

The theme was relationships.

Here is the picture I shared and what I wrote:




Day 21: Relationships.

I am sharing this Because someone shared this quote with me just after Elijah passed away and it saved me.

Maybe it will save someone else.
-----------------------------


Oh sweet boy.
A lot of kindness was done in your sweet name.
If course I wish we could have done more...
I will always strive to do more
because I love you so much.
I love you Elijah.
I miss you.
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...