Thursday, November 3, 2016

420: Now and Forever

It is 10:57pm.

Oh man.

Today has been a busy day.

I am happy to say that I got all of my books in the mail today and that everyone should get their books by this weekend.

It took me over an hour to get them mailed out because the post office was short staffed and I had to step aside several times to let them take care of everyone else who was waiting. Lol.

And then I came home and started working on a webpage to sell my books and some t-shirts that I designed for The Christmas Festival Season.

Here are the t-shirt designs that I know I will be adding:





And I am toying around with a few other ideas too.

This website thing is really a pain in the neck. I know in the long run it will be helpful, but putting it together is really stressful, and I need to get it done quick so people can have their shirts in for Christmas Festival season.

I plan to expand the store and add more later, but this is my little starting spot.

I am actually very terrified right now. I am terrified that I will fail again. I am scared that it is not good enough. I am afraid of so many stupid little things...but I can't let them stop me. There really isn't anywhere to go but up right now.

So wish me luck!

I better get back to work.

Dream big guys....you just never know.

And please keep praying for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah. <3


Hi sweet boy.
I love this little photo of you.
That silly look on your face.
You are my boogie
now and forever.
I love and miss you so much.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...