Friday, November 4, 2016

421: I Need To Go To Sleep

It is 12:18pm.

I am sitting here at my laptop wondering whether or not it is worth paying Facebook to boost my new webpage I just finished making like 20 minutes ago.

Oh here it is:

www.illbehomeforchristmasfestival.com

Leave it to me to stay up past midnight every Friday night before a Green Market.

BLAHHH.

And I haven't posted my picture of Elijah, or my act of kindness that was really yesterday so I am stressing over that too...

They say if your dreams don't scare you, you aren't dreaming big enough--but I wonder if the person who wrote that quote was as broke as I am and had failed as many times as I have...lol.

Anyways, today was actually a really good day but I really need to be in bed, so I will share with you all later.

Please pray for me that I am doing the right thing by launching this website, and that I can maybe breathe a little tonight while trying to fall asleep lol.

Thanks.

And of course, pray for our world. Pray for my family. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.


I guess I shouldn't be so worried.
The very worst thing that could ever happened to us has already happened,
the rest is just nonsense compared to losing you.
I just want to make you proud sweet boy.
I love you so much.
Always.






No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...