Thursday, June 1, 2017

629: Saturday Saturday Saturday

It is 9:49pm.

We are getting closer and closer to Levi's first fight. It is this Saturday night!!!!

(SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY)
(WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO)

Lol. I am so excited for him...

And he is excited to, but he is also drained, hungry and exhausted. There is a lot of preparation that goes into these fights. It takes a lot of dedication and careful eating, planning, and focus. It can be extremely stressful on the body and mind.

So please take some time now to send him lots of positive energy, love, and prayers.

He is fighting in memory of Elijah and this is very important to him.

I will be proud of him no matter what the outcome, but we would surely love a win--and I know he is going to win.

As for me, I started listening to a motivational ebook again that I really enjoyed, I doodled down some positive affirmations, and I wrote a small list of things I am thankful for..

I am going to do great things, and I am not going to let depression steal my life away from me. There will still be battles up ahead, and I know that...but I have all the goodness and love on my side, someone up above that loves me very much, and a very good reason to change the world so I will just have to keep fighting.

You should keep fighting too. Because you are awesome and loved. SERIOUSLY!!!!

SOOOO please send all kinds of love and good vibes and positivity and prayers and whatever other good stuff you got to my amazing talented husband Levi as he gets ready for his fight!!!!

ANDDDD don't forget that Elijah's 2nd birthday is only 4 days away and we are asking that everyone do an act of kindness in his memory and share it with the hashtag #loveelijah and/or tag myself or Levi on facebook in the photos. It does NOT have to cost you anything...remember kindness is always free. <3

Also, please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you so much!


I am so proud of your dad Elijah.
And I know you are too!
He is doing great things for you.
We love and miss you so much kiddo.
Always.
<3






1 comment:

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...