Friday, June 2, 2017

630: Tomorrow is the big fight!!!

It is 8:04pm.

I am currently waiting on Levi to come back from his weigh in and from eating out with his coach and the other guys that fight tomorrow.

I dropped the kids off earlier with his mom and I am missing them terribly right now in the silence. I know it will be good for them to spend time with their cousins...and I guess away from me.

I went clothes shopping today and felt extremely fat and uncomfortable and was WAY to hard on myself. Especially considering the outfit I ended up getting was an XS. (sizes run big).

I need to tell myself I am beautiful more. I am working on that....

And I am going to treat my body better.

But I did get some more hair dye and even toe nail polish. I am excited to look nice for Levi's big fight tomorrow night.

Please send some major good vibes and love his way. I know he is going to kick major butt and I am so so proud of him. I bet Elijah is shining down, extremely proud too. I know the other boys are.

Alright, I am going to go start this hair dye lol.

Please don't forget that Elijah's birthday is SUPER close!!! It is this coming Monday June 5th and we are asking EVERYONE to do an act of kindness in his memory and share to social media with the hashtag #loveelijah and/or tag myself or Levi on Facebook. We appreciate all your love and support.

Help us change the world for Elijah. It would be one amazing birthday present, and I know he will love it <3

Thank you thank you thank you.


Hey sweet boy.
I can't believe that just 2 years ago I was binge watching HGTV very pregnant with you in my belly, 
and here we are now worlds apart. 
I miss you so much.
I love you more.
<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...