Wednesday, June 7, 2017

635: Make a Bet

It is 9:55pm.

This afternoon, after all my houses were cleaned and I had put a toner in my hair, I decided to go get myself some dinner, sit on the dock by the lake, finish the audio book I have been listening to and just enjoy nature a bit.

It was so peaceful and beautiful. At one point there were at least 100 dragonflies dancing in circles all around me and the birds kept coming the the boat launch to bathe in the shallow waters.

I thought of Elijah. Like maybe he was sending all this to me as a gift.

It was really quite nice.

I am trying to "be better" again...

And today I think I got to a real good place.

Tomorrow I get to return to my other boys and to Levi and I can't wait. I love and miss them all so much.

Tonight, I am going to focus on my novel.

I am setting a deadline of having it finished and released by September 10th. That is the anniversary of Elijah's first day in Heaven.

And to hold myself accountable, I am going to place a bet with Levi... don't know what it is yet. lol. I will work on that part with him.. I just need something that is going to set my butt on fire and make me get this done. No more excuses.

Levi and I were talking about the story and the potential is has to be a real platform to change the world. So I am putting a lot of heart and soul into this and trusting that it is the path I am going to take to make the world a better place in Elijah's memory.

But that means I have to get to work.

So send my LOTS of love and good vibes...cause I need them.

Love you all sooo much! MWAH.

Thank you for being you and being awesome.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thanks again.


No ifs, ands, or buts about it...
I am changing the world for you
because you are so worth it.
I love and miss you my boogie.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...