Friday, June 9, 2017

637: Honor

It is 10:46pm.

Today I drove Levi back to Shreveport from Granny's house and then back to Natchitoches...Lots of driving. But I am thankful for the long drives because on the drive to Shreveport I got to talk to Levi about some important goals, and then on the way home with the boys we talked about the importance of honesty and making good choices. I have a feeling like we will have to have the talk over and over again lol, but it was a good start.

And now I am super exhausted so I am going to keep this blog short tonight.

I know!!! I know!!!

Excuses!!! Excuses!!!

 I should be blogging about the six pillars of self esteem tonight, but I would rather blog about it when I don't feel like I am about to fall over asleep. lol.

I didn't sleep very well last night, and I need to honor my body and give it some rest and peace. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Tomorrow the boys and I are going to volunteer at a dog wash that benefits the local human society.

Tomorrow I will blog about the first of the six pillars, because I am still excited to share this information with you.

But tonight I want to ask you to send lots of love and prayers to my neighbors who lost their puppy earlier this week and then today I learned that the dad of the family got in a bad accident and is in the ICU :( My heart and all of my love goes out to them.

Good night everyone.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our world. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


I have felt you everywhere lately.
In the wind in my hair.
In the lift in my spirits.
In the love all around me.
I love and miss you so much Elijah.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...