Saturday, June 17, 2017

645: Foggy

It is 8:38pm.

I have pretty much slept most of the day away today.

My shoulder feels slightly better, but I have also been on medication so much it is hard to tell if it is actually better lol.

I tried to go without a pain pill earlier though and couldn't sleep without it because of the pain.

My brain is so foggy right now.

I am so glad I am here with Levi, because I don't think I could have handled these last couple of days on my own with the kids.

Just please keep sending love and healing thoughts and prayers. I appreciate it!

I think I am going to go take a bath and go lay back down.

Love you all! Hope you are having a phenomenal weekend.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you


Hi my little sunflower.
Hi my sweet boy.
I love and miss you so much my Elijah.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...