Sunday, June 18, 2017

646: Going Home

It is 6:56pm.

Today is Father's Day.

I haven't done much to celebrate it with Levi (or my dad) because of my back.

But I am so thankful for both of them.

I am still really foggy from all the medicine I have been taking, but I am going home tonight so I haven't taken any this afternoon.

I can move my neck around more, and I can even look up a bit, but there are still some shooting pains that hurt pretty bad.

Tomorrow I am supposed to go back to work cleaning, but I don't know if it would be best for me to do this. I need the money, but I also don't need to strain my back too much.

So send some love please!!!

 I am ready to feel better.

That's it for tonight....I am kind of spacey right now lol so not much to say.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you


Oh how I wish you were here to wish your dad a happy father's day.
He loves you so much.
We all do.
Miss you my boogie.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...