Monday, June 19, 2017

647: sleep

It is 8:51pm.

I still haven't gone home from Shreveport yet.

I tried to cut back on medicine today so that I would be "awake" enough to go home, but the pain came back so I just couldn't do it.

I will try again tomorrow.

Not much to say since I have been pretty much sleeping the days away lately.

Just please send lots of love and healing thoughts.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you


I love you and miss you so much baby boy.
Send me some love.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...