Monday, July 3, 2017

660: Hopeless

It is 6:19pm.

My arm isn't hurting much right now--although it is usually late in the evening when it starts to hurt the most.

I am feeling a little bit of a pull and some tension in my shoulders though--but I think the medicine might be helping.

Today has been a really crappy day.

I hate being so pessimistic, but it is what it is.

I just hate being away from Levi this much, and the bus is terribly hot, and this medicine just makes me feel weird--and well, to be honest, I am just feeling hopeless right now.

So send lots of love, because i certainly could use it.

I am going to go find something to eat so I can take my last batch of pills and go to bed.

Love you all.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you


I miss you so much my boogie.
I am not in a good place right now.
Please send lots of love.
I love you so much.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...