Wednesday, July 5, 2017

662: Happy Birthday Gabriel

It is 10:50pm.

I'm keeping the blog short tonight because I am not feeling very well right now. The pain is starting to come back in my arm and neck and now my stomach is hurting. So please send love!!! Because tomorrow I am supposed to return to work cleaning houses.

Also, Today is my sweet Gabriel's 6th birthday so send him lots of love also!!!

Thank you so much.


Oh sweet Elijah.
Gabriel loves you and misses you so much.
Sometimes I think he still sees you.
You two share a magical connection that I am surely jealous of.
I guess it is just the wonder of childhood that makes it all possible.
I love you both so much.
Send your brother some birthday love.
We all miss you.
Always.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...