Thursday, July 6, 2017

663: Okay

It is 9:47pm.

Last night I had the stomach flue from hell, or some serious food poisoning. And you guys, I don't feel like my arm/back/nerve is getting all that better either.

I have lost work this week, but am so thankful to my dad who has helped us out yet again.

Just keep sending prayers and love. Thank you so much.

Today I had an important doctors appointment that I will discuss later, because I am super tired and tomorrow I have a million and one things to do...

Sorry for another short and vague blog post. I promise that will be changing soon.

Just know that I am okay, even in all my "not okayness."

I am working on me, and I like the direction I am taking.

Alright goodnight everyone. Sending you all lots of love. Always.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.



Oh my sweet boy.
Thank you for that beautiful heart you sent me today in the clouds.
I also could have sworn I saw a silhouette of a baby sucking his thumb later in some clouds as I was driving. Maybe that was you too! 
Either way, thank you for being there for me today when you knew I needed it most.
I love and miss you so much my boogie.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...