Wednesday, July 19, 2017

676: First Smile

It is 9:21pm.

Today was the 2 year anniversary of Elijah's first smile.

How do I remember that? Thank you Facebook memories.

It has been a hard day.

Send love.

I just miss Elijah so much.

Always.


I would give anything to see you smiling at me again.
I love and miss you so much Elijah.
I might not talk about it as much,
but I especially notice when I am counting all the kids leaving a store 
or getting into the car to make sure I haven't left anyone behind,
  and I always feel like I am missing one--
because I am. 
You should be here.



1 comment:

  1. And what an ADORABLE smile it is! I wish you could've have seen the lifetime worth of smiles you'd hoped for. Love you

    ReplyDelete

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...