Friday, July 21, 2017

678: Happy Birthday Julien

It is 10:54pm.

Today is the last birthday of our summer birthday season, and it was Julien's birthday!!!


Keeping the blog short tonight, but thank you to all of you who wished Julien a happy birthday today! He was so excited to see how many people "liked" his picture on Facebook lol.

Alright, I'm going to bed. Sending you all lots of love!!!!

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you!


Send Julien some birthday love Elijah!
He loves and misses you.
We all do!!
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...