Wednesday, August 2, 2017

690: Sunflowers in The Front Yard

It is 9:32pm.

What a day!

I went to the doctor AGAIN for my arm. Doctor suggested an MRI, but my insurance won't cover it until I go through 6 weeks of physical therapy. So six weeks of P.T. it is.

I am just happy to be moving forward with some sort of help, and not just more pain pills... I mean there were more pain pills lol, but they are a new kind and are specific to nerve pain.

Anyways, send love, because the pain has been strong today (and it is probably from all the typing I have been doing).

I am now officially 3/4 done with writing my new book. I am really getting excited about this. Tomorrow I want to finish the writing and send it off to be edited.

Then I am going to work on cover design, some brand imaging stuff, t-shirts and merchandise, and a webpage. I am going all out on this bad boy.

Other goals include motivational speaking. More books. Conventions. And eventually doing a Ted Talk.

Shoot for the Moon--and keep going.

I am dreaming big tonight. Because I deserve it.

Change my life in a week? Yes please.

Sending you guys all sorts of love. You are amazing and you need to know that.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.





Oh Elijah.
What an amazing moment of connection of love today.
Never in all the years I went to my grandparent's house 
did I see sunflowers planted in the front yard.
Next time I will listen to that little voice,
but thank you so much for allowing your NaNa to see them
and share that experience with me.

This morning I went to the pharmacy 
and had to be asked if they
 can remove the pregnancy restrictions
on my profile so that I could get my new medicine.
I left the store in tears and I really needed this.
I love and miss you so much sweet boy.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...