Friday, August 4, 2017

692: I Wrote a Book in a Week

It is 11:51pm.

I am super sleepy and foggy headed from taking my medicine, so this will be a short blog.

I just wanted to say I am so excited and thankful for finishing the first draft of my book today.

Even if there are some things that need to be fixed, a big worry of mine lately has been that I have been unable to be productive because of my arm. And it has really been toying with my head. So to write a book in a week is a pretty good feeling.

And there is still a lot of work to be done.

But for now, I need sleep.

Sending you all love. Follow your dreams. You are worth it.

And of course, please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for you. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you thank you thank you!


Hi my sweet boy. 
Hi my sunflower.
I love and miss you so much.
Keep shining down on us.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...