Sunday, August 6, 2017

694: The Word Fluorescent is Spelt Weird

It is 8:14pm.

My desk is covered in multicolored fluorescent colored notecards because I have decided to "beef up" my little book. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with arm pain, so I decided to read over it, and I'm glad I did because it is way too short right now. lol.

I am thankful for all that I got done in one week. I pushed myself and did something really productive--I laid down my foundation to success. Now it is time to finish building it.

Today I watched The Secret documentary again to help inspire me and give me some more insight to the law of attraction.

I am looking for people who have success stories using the law of attraction (aka the secret), if you have one and are cool with me using it in my book, feel free to reach out to me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/polkadotpolly.

Today is the first day that I took 300mg of my meds for each dose. I am falling asleep as I type this and I haven't even taken my third dose. lol.

Tomorrow Levi leaves to go back to Shreveport. I already miss him. Today we got to go on a lunch date and it was really nice just to have some time alone together. We don't get that much with us living apart. But I am confident that great change is coming our way and we will all be together soon.
This book is a best seller. I just have to keep working at it, and keep feeding it love. My plan is to have everything together by next weekend so I can start selling. Send me all the love you've got!

I'm going to go take a shower and go to bed before midnight tonight lol. Sending you guys so much love. You deserve it.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you!



Oh sweet boy.
What a gift you were.
Your little life has touched my soul in ways that I cannot explain,
however I forever grateful to be your momma.
I love and miss you so so much.
Always.
<3 





No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...