Monday, August 7, 2017

695: It Is Time

It is 6:27pm.

Today I went for a one hour walk by myself.

As I walked I listened to my audio book I haven't really listened to in almost a month. This made me realize that I am horrible at making time. Like for example, today, I have not gotten any work on my book done because I "haven't had any time." Well, starting tonight, that is going to change.

I made time for my children today, now I need to make time for myself.

So starting tonight, I am giving myself an early bedtime, so that I can wake up early tomorrow morning and have some free "quiet time" before the kids get up. I will use this time to walk, listen to my audio books, write, and do other productive things. I am making time to be successful--because I am worth it.





Oh! Some more good news. I called the doctor's office today and spoke to the lady in the referral department and she promised me that she would put my referral for physical therapy in today!!! I am actually really excited about this. I can't wait to get some relief from this nerve pain. I am so thankful.

Alright you beautiful people. I am going to go on another walk while my kids are distracted and then fix dinner, write some notes and then go to bed. #oldladygoals 

Sending you all lots of love!!! You are so amazing and I hope you know that. I love you I love you I love you! Now go and live your dreams.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you!

On a more serious note, a girl that used to attend Levi's gym passed away. She was the person who actually made sure that Levi's fight was taped. I met her once and she was a vibrant and sweet girl. Please send a prayer and love to her parents, family, team mates, and friends. Trish, you are already missed. Rest in peace.



Oh sweet boy.
Good things are coming our way.
They will never be as good as you,
but I am learning to be thankful anyways.
I am learning to love myself so that I can love others better.
This can only help me get one more closer to changing the world for you.
I love you. I love you. I love you.
Always.
<3 







No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...