Thursday, August 10, 2017

698: Lightning

It is 5:41am

I just attempted my morning walk, but about 1/2 a mile down the road it started lightning. And I mean scary lightning. My heart is still beating. lol.

I will wait to see if the lightning clears and I will attempt my walk again a little later.

Right now I am going to blog and get some other things done. I am really enjoying waking up early. It feels like I have more time throughout the day, even though it is about the same amount of time as any other day because I am going to bed earlier than I usually do.

Oh! I forgot to tell you guys yesterday that because Levi did such a great job at his last fight in Morgan City, the promoters contacted his gym and told his coach that he wants more of his fighters to come and fight. (Levi was the first from his gym to fight at this venue). He is also helping his coach open and close the gym this week, which is pretty cool. His coach has talked to him about helping open another gym some day and I believe he would make an awesome coach/manager.

And while I finish bragging on my husband, I am asking that you send some serious love and healing vibes and prayers to him. He has a bruised rib that he got from class a few weeks ago, and the other day someone hit it hard in class again. He had to go to the ER, but luckily it was not broken. However, he is in a lot of pain and it makes all the work he does difficult to do. Thank you in advance for your well wishes. It means a lot to all of us.

As for me, I have been trying to beef up my little book I wrote in a week, and today is the day I will finish writing and hand it over to my lovely editor with love. I have an amazingly good feeling about it this morning. Like I woke up peacefully knowing that today was the day.

Oh! And for those of you who are my Facebook friends, yesterday I posted asking The Universe for a Dr. Pepper and chocolate chip cookie, and well I got both of those things last night! lol. Thanks to my amazing "uncle" (cousin) my dad and I were able to borrow his truck and go to the grocery store. There I bought a 20 pack of Dr. Pepper on sale for like 3.00 and I had the most amazing peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie ever! Ask and you shall receive. It may not be exactly the way you had imagined, but it will happen if you believe ;)

Also, I think I may have spotted Elijah in my dreams. I'm not 100% sure because I just spotted a toddler in the back seat of my parent's car as I was walking home. And the baby looked a lot like Alex when he was that age. In my heart I want to believe it was Elijah, and that is why I woke up feeling peaceful...

ANYways, enough of my early morning rambles. Time to get stuff done.

I love you all. You are magnificent, now believe it and live it! Go change the world for my sweet Elijah!!!!

And please continue to pray for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for peace. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you


Oh sweet Elijah.
Was that you in my dreams?
I looked up carseat in dream dictionary 
and it said that it meant I was in control of someone's destiny.
I'm going to guess that means I am responsible for telling your story on earth,
and carrying out my promise to change the world for you.
I am keeping my promise.
I hope that was you I saw.
I have been longing to see you for so long.
I love you so much.
Miss you my boogie.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...