Sunday, August 20, 2017

708: Chattahoochee

It is 8:46 pm.

We are still in Georgia. Today we had a beautiful day of wading in the water of The Chattahoochee River. I feel really blessed.





We are still pretty far from reaching our goal of 100 subscribers, so I am going to have to humor the kids and add a few days to our challenge. Or maybe just say whenever we get to 100 I will dye my hair pink. I don't know, but i don't have time to be bummed over it. It is just one of those things I am learning to live with. Breathe in, breathe out...move forward. Our numbers are growing and for that I am thankful.

And if you are reading this and you would like to still subscribe, you can click on the video above, open it in youtube and click the red subscribe button...it is super easy and free! We really appreciate it.

Anyways, short blog tonight. We are getting up super early to drive and beat the traffic, so we can get a good view of the eclipse.

Sending you all sorts of love and gratitude. Thank you so much for watching our videos, and reading my blogs. You are truly amazing. I love you all.

And please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Oh sweet boy.
Just know I love you very much
Miss you always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...