Tuesday, August 22, 2017

710: Do you See the Heart?

It is 9:21pm.

I think I accidentally deleted my blog post from yesterday....

Or I never posted it? I don't know lol.

Anyways, yesterday was the Solar Eclipse and we were so incredibly lucky to be able to experience it in totality, and honestly I am still totally excited about being able to experience it. It is a memory I will cherish forever, and I hope my kids will remember too.

Last night when we got home (at almost midnight because of a pit stop at a waterfall and traffic), there was a news caster crying over how it made her feel--that is how powerful this experience was.

I made a YouTube video to share with you guys, and you can hear the excitement in my voice as the totality took place.

(Also see if you can see the heart in the clouds, which I am sure was a "hello" from Elijah. OMG and Levi also just now told me he saw an angel...Now I have to watch it again!!!):



Alright, tomorrow we are driving back to Louisiana to visit Granny for a few more days, and then it is back home we go, so I really need some rest. 

Sending you guys so much love tonight! Please remember that the boys really want us to reach 100 subscribers on YouTube so that I will dye my hair pink lol. 

Hope you guys are living your dreams and loving your lives. 

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for our sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Today I brought 2 of your brothers to Monkey Joes 
and for a moment, there was a small boy that might be somewhere 
around the age of 2, and they were all playing together.
I thought about you, and how this should be the way it is always.
I just miss you so much.
I know we are connected, but I want to hold you.
I love you my boogie.
Always.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...