Wednesday, August 23, 2017

711: On The Road Again

It is 11:41am Georgia Time.

Send some love Levi's way please. He is having a rough morning. He really misses Elijah and feels like Elijah's passing is his fault. NOBODY blames him for this terrible tragedy and I love him more and more each day and am so proud of him for growing and fighting (literally) through all this. However, bad days will continue to come and go in our lives and support and love is always appreciated during the difficult times. Thank you for caring.


We miss you so much little boy. Always always. Love you more. 


We are about to head out to The Chattahoochee one last time to get some energy out of the boys before I drive us back to Louisiana.

Have you guys ever really listened to the song, "On The Road Again," by Willie Nelson? I have it on my positive playlist on YouTube and it is such a happy and sweet song. I am totally digging it today. Even though we are kind of on the road back home, we are so blessed to have the family and freedom in our lives to make these amazing trips happen. Even if I don't win that monster Powerball tonight, we have already hit the jackpot in certain areas of our lives.

Here is a video I made the other day of Alex climbing a giant waterfall in Georgia. It is horrible video quality lol, but it still makes me so happy for him. He is experiencing some amazing things for a kiddo his age. (I know he really isn't a kid anymore--it is just hard to let go and let him grow up lol).



And here is some Willie Nelson to make you smile:





Thank you again for keeping Levi in your prayers and thoughts today (and always).

Having an amazing day. Live your dreams and love your life. You deserve to be happy and feel loved.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you
-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...