Friday, August 25, 2017

713: Humbled

It is 8:39pm

Humbled.
In the loud and noisy sea of jealousy 
came a wave of awe.
For the things that I imagined I didn't have enough of
someone showed me they didn't have at all.






I don't know if I have enough time to put this together but I am going to try.

On September 10th, I want to ask all my friends from all over the world, to write Elijah's name. It can be on the earth, on a napkin, on a lite bright, with a crayon, And please share them with me and my family.

I hope to have a map to keep "track" of where Elijah's name has been written.

I will figure it all out and keep you posted.

I just don't want Elijah to be forgotten.

Thank you for all your support. I love you all.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...