Saturday, August 26, 2017

714: Prayers for Julien

It is 10:45pm

I just got back from an ER visit with Julien. He has an upper respiratory infection. He should be fine but you should have seen how miserable he looked when he first arrived at the hospital.

The hospital staff was amazing with him and I am so sos thankful. We will definitely have to return the kindness some day.

But now I am super tired and my arm is throbbing and I need rest.

Send Julien (and me) lots of love, white light, and prayers. Thank you so much.

Love you all 😘


Oh Elijah. Today a friend of mine posted pictures 
of her baby boy who was born around the same time as you.
It almost hurts to look at them.
I can't imagine you that size,
I have no idea what you would look like.
I miss you so much.
I love you more
❤️






Oh! Almost forgot... here is our newest YouTube video. Thanks for watching:




No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...