Sunday, August 27, 2017

715: VMA

It is 9:38pm.

We just got home to the bus from being away for what feels like forever.

I'm not usually one to wonder what is going to happen in this year's VMAs, but on the way home I was really hoping that they would pay tribute to Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell. I haven't got to see the actual performance because they are still streaming the award show live, but I did get to see Jared Leto's speech and I did tear up a bit. I hope that they do release a video of the whole performance, because I heard that the streaming was cut short...which really sucks. My heart continues to go out to Linkin Park and Chester's family. As well as Chris Cornell, Sound Garden, and all of his family. Such beautiful voices gone way too soon.

I also just watched Taylor Swift's new video, because I honestly love the chick. I'm still on the fence about the new song and I get none of the references in the video to her personal drama (mainly because I don't keep up with it). However, the ending of the video did kind of make me laugh and I guess I needed it.

I didn't make a new YouTube with the kids today, mainly because I was just trying to enjoy the last moments of hanging out at Granny's. There is just something magical about being at granny's house.
This morning, I even found an "E" on my pancake, which I took as a "hello" from Elijah.

We have also had Levi with us the last few days, which is always a HUGE relief for me. Tomorrow he goes back to Shreveport to open the gym and teach a few classes until his Coach returns from China on Wednesday.

Levi still has a knot on his rib from when he bruised his rib and it may take some time to heal. Which kind of sucks because now he can't fight in September. We are hoping he can make the fights in November so please send lots of love, light, and prayers his way. We would really appreciate it.

Anyways, it is getting late and the kids are cranky and probably should be getting to sleep soon.

Sending you guys all sort of love. You are all amazing...don't forget it.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you,



Hi sweet boy.
I miss you so much.
I hope that we make you proud.
I hope you know how much I love you.
I love you I love you I love you.
And then...
I love you more.
<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...