Thursday, August 31, 2017

719: Together

It is 8:54pm.

I am borrowing Levi's phone to blog. I am out of data on mine.

And yes, that means Levi is with us, which has made me so happy today. It feels like it has been forever since we have all been together as a family.

I finished most of my illustrations for my newest Eli the Crawfish the book today. I have one more to go and then I will design a cover and hopefully have it all pit together soon.

My other book, "You look pretty today," is in the process of being edited and is on its way to greatness (I hope).

So in other words, I'm getting there.

Today was a little better. Thank you for those who were concerned. Like I said, some days are better than others.

Alright I'm cutting it short tonight. Sending all of you my love!

Please keep praying for all of those affected by Hurricane Harvey. Pray for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


There are not enough words to tell you how much I miss you.
I love you Elijah.
So much.
Always. 
<3

1 comment:

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...