Wednesday, September 6, 2017

725: Castle of Glass

It is 9:41pm.

Today has just been one of those days where you keep busy to keep from falling apart. I think really, this whole week has.

I have therapy and doctors appointment almost every weekday. And then I am tackling the bus, doing some much needed cleaning and reorganizing. Julien had a doctor's appointment this morning, and so did Levi. Julien is fine, just checking on some allergy related symptoms. Levi has to go and get another x-ray done on his rib cage tomorrow, and the doctor thinks he might even have a partially collapsed lung. I guess we will know more at his next doctor's appointment next week. So send love for that.

Life has a way of moving forward, even when you wish it wouldn't some times.

I have a million things I could say tonight, and then I have nothing really new to say.

I think it is just time to go to bed.

Sending you all love. Please feel free to send it back--the 10th is getting so close and I am doing all I can to breathe and make it through this.

And please keep praying for our world. Pray for our all those affected by these crazy hurricanes. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always alway pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


The last picture.
To me it looks like it is almost glowing.
I still have this outfit in a little bag, lol, it has your spit up on it.
I guess that sounds gross, but to me--it is part of you.
I am so scared this stupid hurricane is going to destroy out storage--
where other parts of you I am holding on to are right now.
I guess that is selfish knowing that people are about to loose their homes and so much more...
but sometimes in life we have faults, so let this be my fault for now.
(of course I care for the welfare of all my Florida friends)
Just keep sending your love.
I hate that we don't have anything planned for you.
I don't know that we really did last year until it happened.
Maybe this year it will happen like it is meant to happen again. 

I shared this song on Facebook earlier, the lyrics are kind of heavy, but I feel them today



Take me down to the river bend
Take me down to the fighting end
Wash the poison from off my skin
Show me how to be whole again

Fly me up on a silver wing
Past the black where the sirens sing
Warm me up in a nova's glow
And drop me down to the dream below

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
Hardly anything there for you to see
For you to see

Bring me home in a blinding dream,
Through the secrets that I have seen
Wash the sorrow from off my skin
And show me how to be whole again

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
Hardly anything there for you to see
For you to see

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
Hardly anything else I need to be

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
Hardly anything there for you to see
For you to see
For you to see







No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...