Saturday, September 23, 2017

744: Orlando Bucket List

It is is 10:27pm.

Today was a busy day. The kids had a blast trying to fit in as much of the things we love to do in Orlando while we are still here.

The little ones and I went to IKEA, the "giant McDonald's," IHOP, and then went swimming. Alex and Levi played in a Magi tournament and Alex even went to hang out with a friend of his tonight.

I am thankful the kids had such a good day. They really miss it here and ask going to all these places all the time (okay, maybe not IHOP or Magic Tournaments--we kind of randomly threw those in today). I am also really exhausted. I am going to get some rest.

Tomorrow we will continue our "Orlando Bucket List" adventures...

Sending you all lots of love. Hope you are having a good night.


There was a moment tonight where I was so close to the last place I held you.
My stomach was turning and I couldn't stop crying.
Your dad reminded me that it was a happy place because it was the last place you lived.
But that doesn't seem to make it any less hard.
We love and miss you so much Elijah.
You should be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...