Sunday, September 24, 2017

745: Processing...

It is 10:59pm.

This is our last night in Orlando. I should be asleep lol. Especially since I am not feeling so great, but we have just had a long (but good) day, and we tried to squeeze all the goodness of being back "home" for a little while.

Poor Alex had to stay in bed all day today because this morning he had a fever and wasn't feeling good again. I am hoping it is not his strep coming back, and I am really hoping I am not catching it. Please send love for both of us.

Today an awesome friend of mine got me and the little ones into Animal Kingdom. It was such a nice day, and I am so appreciative to have a friend who really took the time to make sure my kids had a great day. I am really thankful for this memory, because I really don't know when the next time we will be back.

It is just a lot to process.

I need to get some sleep though, because I am feeling nauseous and my head feels like it is on fire and might explode any minute now.

Tomorrow we have to rent a truck to get our stuff out of storage and I feel like it is going to be a stressful day--but I really want to stay positive about this...so I guess feel free to send us ALL the love lol.

I'm going to bed. I'm pretty sure I am rambling again.

Good night everyone. Sending you so much love. Live your dreams and love your life.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for our sweet Elijah.

Thank you!


Oh look at your sweet face.
I just want to hold you again.
Ughh I miss you so much.
I love you more.
Always.
<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...