Monday, September 25, 2017

746: Ocala

It is 4:27pm.

We are in Ocala, headed back to Natchitoches--we did not get our stuff out of storage.

We were going to rent a truck, but it would have ended up costing us over $1000, and it just wasn't worth dealing with it on this trip....plus we might have other options.

BUT, we did get to see that most of our storage looked okay, which was a relief.

Right now we are waiting on a pop-a-lock to come and get our keys out of the trunk because Alex somehow left them in there....it has been an interesting day. lol. Thank God for roadside assistance.

I am about to order a bunch of books to bring around to stores in Natchitoches and to have at Farmer's Market. It is exciting and terrifying at the same time. A lot of money goes into having books in stock. I am praying that I can sell all of these and make a quick turn around + profit. I am sure it will happen.

This visit to Florida was really nice and I am glad we were able to have some fun--now it is time for the long road ahead of us.

Sending you all love! Live your dreams. Love your life. Go change the world.

And please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for our sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Oh sweet boy. I got to hold your carseat today and see your bouncy seat.
I knew that your things were okay and that brought me great relief.
But I still miss you.
Love you always,
and always.
<3 





No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...