Tuesday, September 26, 2017

747: Opposite Directions (happy birthday dad)

It is 10:11pm.

We are back in the bus, safe in sound. Thank you God.

But I just found out I have 2 doctors appointments tomorrow, and they are both at least one hour away from here and then at least two hours in opposite directions away from each other!!! I don't even know what the second one is for. Some sort of evaluation....all for my neck/arm/shoulders.

Should be fun.

Then the next day I have a doctor's appointment with my PC Doc and THEN I have physical therapy.

I am going to bed lol.

Good night everyone. Sending you all lots of love.

Live your dreams. Love your life. You deserve it.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for our hearts. Pray for our minds. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for our sweet Elijah.

Also send my dad lot's of love!!! Today is is birthday <3

Thank you


Oh those cheeks!
Send me some love tomorrow Elijah.
Sounds like I am going to need it.
One day closer to answers.
One day closer to relief!
One day closer to you.
I love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...