Monday, October 9, 2017

760: Andddd Goodnight

It is 10:14pm.

I haven't fixed this template thing...obviously. Lol. Oh well, I will get to it sometime soon...

Today has been a very busy day starting with life coaching and physical therapy and ending with some MMA work out classes that I am trying out. We will see how much of this I can really do with my arm and neck issues. I don't have to go all out, even though it is really hard to hold back when punching a bag lol. It is a great way to release some anxious energy.

The ride home was quiet and especially nice as I finally figured out how to play my ebooks on bluetooth in the car and was able to start sharing "The Tao of Pooh" with both Levi and the boys.

But right now, I am exhausted and somehow my children seemed to have caught a second wind.

I need to get all of us to bed.

Really quickly I want to make sure I spread some more awareness for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month and continue to share some information from this Compassionate Friends pamphlet on Stillbirth, Miscarriage, and Infant Death.

"Coping With Family and Friends

Friends, relatives, and coworkers may be uncomfortable around you. They may not understand the intensity of your grief or may feel helpless to console and comfort you. Consequently, many offer cliches or platitudes as a source of comfort. You may hear some of the following statements:

-You will have more children.
-You were lucky; it was early in your pregnancy.
-You're still young enough to have more children.
-You're fortunate because you didn't bring the baby home from the hospital.

Statements like these hurt, but there is little you can say to such well-intentional people. Since they have not had your experience, it will be difficult for them to understand the length and depth of your grief and sadness. Another way family and friends may offer comfort is suggest you have another baby. Let your family and friends know how important this baby was to you and ask them to be supportive by listening."


OKAY--Time to get myself and these wild childs to bed ;) (Yes, I know childs is not a word).

Sending you all mad love and sweet dreams.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our families. Pray for our hearts. Pray for our minds. Pray for our souls. Pray for you. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you


Oh Elijah,
this is one of my favorite pictures of you.
You were such a handsome baby.
So so handsome.
I love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...