Wednesday, October 11, 2017

762: Asleep

It is 10:04pm.

I put the kids in bed at 9:15ish? And just now got Julien and Gabriel to fall asleep...

Alex just got up out of bed to ask me if he could work on a Boyscout project he was supposed to have done for tomorrow--to which I said no because he should've thought of that earlier today.

UGH.

I am so tired.

Tired doesn't even begin to explain how tired I am....

And my arm hurts.

Wah. Wah. Wah. Lol.

I just want sleep. Tomorrow I will be more poetic or inspirational, or something...I promise.

Sending you all lots and lots of love.

Some quick Pregnancy and Infant Loss info from The Compassionate friends brochure on Stillbirth, Miscarriage, and Infant Death:

"Surviving Siblings:

Young siblings grieve, too, and can be passed over for support as being "too young to understand." Encourage your surviving children to talk about their baby brother or sister. Your children may find it helpful to share their feelings with others of age who have experienced the death of a sibling. Reading material can be helpful."

Good night everyone. Sweet dreams.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our hearts. Pray for our minds. Pray for our souls. Pray for our bodies. Pray for you. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.



Oh sweet boy.
Missing you now just as much as ever.
Good night.
Sweet dreams.
I love you.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...