Thursday, October 12, 2017

763: These Dreams...

It is 9:08am

I woke up about 30 minutes ago, but have taken my time getting out of bed. This week has seemed to suck all the energy out of me and I wanted to kind of enjoy the peace and quiet of the boys still sleeping (and hope they are getting the maximum amount of sleep needed to not be so grumpy today). 

Last night I had this bizarre dream about friends I haven't spoken to in years, a house with a ton of bathrooms, a gambling game in the driveway that required me to wear overalls, and someone else's pregnancy.

I have been asking for "guidance" through my dreams lately, which means I should probably being doing more dream journaling than I have. So, this morning I woke up and remembered a good bit of my dream so I started looking up some meanings on dreammoods.com.

As you can read below, a lot of these have alternative meanings, which leaves me completely confused lol:


Overalls
To dream that you are wearing overalls represent your sloppy attitudes and incoherent thoughts. Or it may signify your laid-back attitudes. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on the "overall" picture. You need to look at the broad perspective. 


To dream that are gambling suggests that you are too impulsive and relying too much on fate. You are not taking responsibility for your own decisions or actions. Alternatively, the dream symbolizes risk-taking activities.

If you are not a gambler and dream that you are gambling denotes that you need to take a chance or let up on yourself. Be a little more spontaneous!

To see or be in a bathtub in your dream suggests a need for self-renewal and escape from everyday problems. You need to rid yourself of the burdens that you have been carrying. Alternatively, it indicates your mood for love and pursuit of pleasure and relaxation.  

To see or use a washing machine in your dream suggests that you need to resolve issues of the past in order to be able to make a clean, new start for yourself. 

Pregnancy (someone else's)
To dream that someone else is pregnant indicates that you are experiencing a closer connection to this person.

To see or drive up to a driveway in your dream symbolizes an end to your journey. It also represents security and rest. Alternatively, it denotes your path toward achieving inner peace and finding your spirituality.


It looks like either I am on a path of spirituality that is leading toward inner peace and I need to be more spontaneous. ORRR I am at the end of a journey and need to stop relying on fate so much???? 

I have no idea. 

Perhaps this is why people keep an ongoing dream journal--so that they can see reoccurring themes which help them to decipher these crazy dreams better.

Don't worry, I won't be turning my blog into a dream journal. It was just nice to get up, have a peaceful moment, and then have something weird to write about.

I would love to hear what you guys think this crazy dream is about!!!! Let me know in a comment or something.

Alright, some kids are waking up--better start the day. But first, some quick Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness info for you brought to you by The Compassionate Friends brochure on Stillbirth, Miscarriage, and Infant Loss.

"Questions About Religious Faith:

Your baby's death may cause you to challenge or question your faith or philosophy of life. For a time you may feel that life is unfair and meaningless, and that you have nothing to live for. Some of your anger may be directed at God and, you may need time to reexamine your religious beliefs.

These feelings may be frightening, but it is important to allow yourself the freedom to raise these questions without feelings of guilt. A sense of purpose and control will return to your life, but this is a gradual process and there is no time limit. For many, however, faith provides support and often parents to accept the unacceptable."

OKAY....

Sending you all love and sunshine. Have a marvelous day and go make the world a better place. I love you all.



Oh sweet boy.
Who knows what these dreams mean.
All I know is I miss you and even though sometimes it is so hard,
I haven't given up.
I love you I love you I love you.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...