Friday, October 13, 2017

764: Friday the 13th

It is 10:50pm.

Nothing really poetic or inspirational to share with you guys today...

Happy Friday 13th.

It has been a reallllllly long day and I am just ready for sleep. Tomorrow is the first farmer's market of the fall. PLEASE come out and buy a praline from Alex lol. I will also have books.

Can't wait to see you all.

Instead of leaving you with Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness information, I am just going to share this quote with you tonight:



Hope all of you are having a beautiful night. Sending you all lots and lots of love! Sweet Dreams.


I guess this is a fitting picture for tonight,
Gabriel so proudly found a heart from you as we were walking in towards dinner.
He is still so proud of you.
We all are.
I hope he never looses this closeness with you.
I miss you so much.
I love you my boogie.
Always.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...