Saturday, October 14, 2017

765: Tomorrow Please Light a Candle for Elijah

It is 8:05pm.

This morning was the first farmer's market of the fall. It turned out amazing. We are so very thankful to all who came out and supported our family.

We learned a lot this week from praline making, and maybe one of the greatest lessons is that sometimes we try to hard lol. Pralines are a simple creation, and we put way too much stress into our creations instead of just enjoying it. In the end, we sold a few--but not enough to convince us to do it all again lol. Alex and I are brainstorming on some other ways to raise money for him and his brothers to go to hawaii. Maybe some homemade Hawaiin bread? Maybe something non food lol. That would be great too. Please let us know if you have any ideas. We will be really working on this, because my goal is to surprise the kids with a trip to Hawaii for Christmas. (Hey, a mom can dream can't she?)

Anywayssss, I sold a good bit of books and made some AMAZING connections at the market, and like I said, it was just a wonderful morning.

Tomorrow is October 15th and it is pregnancy and infant awareness day. Many families honor this day by lighting a candle at 7pm their time zone so that a "wave of light" can fill the earth for our babies to see that we love them and remember them.

Please feel free to honor Elijah by lighting a candle anytime tomorrow, and please also feel free to share a photo of your candle with me and/or Levi. We appreciate your support always.

Again, tonight instead of information, I want to share another quote with you:




Sending you all love on this beautiful night. May all your dreams come true, and may you have the courage to chase every wild and wooly whim that comes into your heart. You are so worth it. 

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for our communities. Pray for our hearts. Pray for our minds. Pray for our bodies. Pray for guidance. Pray for peace. Pray for you. Pray for me. And always always. Pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.



Sweet face.
Sweet boy.
I would light a million candles if it would bring you home to me.
But tomorrow I will light one,
and still hope for the same miracle.
That I would wake up and this all just be some terribly crazy dream.
I love and miss you so much.
SO SO SO MUCH.
I love you my boogie.
Always.
<3 






No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...