Tuesday, October 17, 2017

768: WWOOF

It is 8:46pm.

You guys!!! I am so excited to share with you that I am now officially a WOOFER!!!!

What on earth does that mean? Well, WWOOF stands for World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms and it basically a program that allows you and your family (and friends if anyone wants to join us) to volunteer at these organic farms in exchange for room and board. 

I am super excited for the kids because I feel like they are going to have some great opportunities to meet different types of people and hopefully get to see some amazing places. One of our goals is to WWOOF in Hawaii (of course).

But where do we go first? Do any of you have any experience WWOOFING as a family? I would love to hear about it. 

This was from my application earlier:





Yay!

Alright, I have solar power online classes I want to do with Levi while he is here, so I am signing off. for the night. 

While this whole WWOOFING thing is BIG, I am also working on something else that is pretty darn HUGE in memory of Elijah, and should hear something back about it in the next 2 days--so send lots of love!!!

Hope you are all having a beautiful night. Hope you are taking risks and living. LOVE YOURSELF. Have some fun. Be kind and change the world! 

I love you all. 

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for peace. Pray for love. Pray for happiness. Pray for health. Pray for our hearts. Pray for our minds. Pray for our bodies. Pray for direction. Pray for our souls. Pray for you. Pray for me. And always alway pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you. 


Oh sweet boy.
I know I don't do as much as I did in the beginning.
I know that I fell kind of hard.
I know that I could do so much more,
but that doesn't mean that I have given up.
"Steady as she goes."
I love and miss you so so much my boogie.
Always.
<3 




No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...