Wednesday, October 18, 2017

769: Little Library

It is 6:44pm.

Soooo everyone get excited!!!!!! BECAUSE

We are opening our own Little Library in memory of Elijah November 18th at The Oak Grove Methodist Walking Track in Natchitoches!

This is the model we plan to get:
https://littlefreelibrary.myshopify.com/products/prairie-two-story




We also need to order a post...lol.

All together it will cost somewhere over $300, but my book sales are going really well and I have faith that we are going to rock this! And that is a very good feeling. 

However, if you would like to help here are a few ways you can:

  • I would really like an artist, or artistic person, to help me paint it! I have a design in mind, just need some help bringing it to life.
  • Donate some nice colorful books! The little library is for ALL ages, but please keep books "appropriate" and family friendly.
  • Send lots of love and prayers. This is a really excited adventure, but my hope is that it is an act of kindness that truly builds our community.
  • I am going to throw a small reception opening day if anyone would like to help volunteer at the refreshment table, or just help me set up and take down. 
  • If you would like to make a financial contribution, you can at paypal.me/kellyairhart


Thank you all so much for your support! Always.

Okay, well now I need to go work on making a webpage and apply for a little art festival that is going to be in Shreveport. So much going on, but I am so so thankful for all of it.

Hope you are having a beautiful night and following your dreams <3 You deserve good things. Please believe that. I love you all.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our earth. Pray for our families. Pray for peace. Pray for love. Pray for happiness. Pray for health. Pray for joy. Pray for our hearts. Pray for our minds. Pray for our bodies.  Pray for our homeless. Pray for the broken. Pray for the scared. Pray for those who feel alone. Pray for you. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you!


 A little library,
but a huge act of kindness-
all inspired by you.
I love and miss you Elijah,
so much.
<3






No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...